The 13 Amp Fusion 8 has been modified by Paragon to Kansa specifications to give you an ideal kiln to work with when firing vitreous enamels and paints.
The tremendous benefit of this kiln compared with other models of a similar size is that no special wiring is required - you can just plug in and fire using any ordinary household socket.
Elements / Power
• Heating elements in the lid and side walls enable even heat distribution in the chamber with no cold spots in the corners.
• The heating elements are semi-enclosed into recess grooves with no pins needed to hold them in place.
• Normal 13 Amp plug - 240V
• Top quality insulating bricks used in the walls and bottom of the 8 sided firing chamber, all housed inside a steel case.
• A strong steel base supports the kiln and enables it to be raised from the floor.
• Sentry Xpress, 3 Key Digital Programmer; Stores up to 4 program settings for easy repeat firings.
Has 5 preset firing speeds for different paints.
• Weight - 63.5kg
• Exterior Size: Depth - 800mm, Width - 660mm, Height - 610mm (with lid closed)
• Interior Size: Depth - 432mm, Width - 432mm, Height - 228mm
• A cut off switch automatically disconnects the power supply when the lid is lifted, allowing you to check on-going work inside.
The lock in lid support holds the lid open at a safe angle.
• Maximum Temperature - 926°C / 1700°F
• Two Year Warranty
Comes complete with Furniture Kit;
• Maximum Width of Shelf - 382mm
• 4 x 25mm square shelf supports included
• 1lb of shelf primer also provided
Paragon 13 Amp Fusion 8 Kiln
- Product Code: KILN23
- Availability: In Stock
- Ex Tax: £1,333.33